Paul Hernes sailing his home-built Phoenix III on a fresh day – just plain fun!
Our most popular design so far is Phoenix III, a 15ft 1-1/2in x 4ft 9in x 6in Beachcruiser which carries 104sq.ft. of sail in a free-standing (no stays) Sprit-Sloop rig.
- Designed to be sailed, rowed, or powered by a small outboard
- Lightweight Glued-Lapstrake construction (Clinker Plywood)
- Built-in buoyancy tanks
- Pivoting centreboard and rudder
- Rig stows within length of boat for trailering
Plans package includes
- 15 sheets of A3 sized drawings
- Oar Patterns
- Comprehensive 62-page instruction manual with sketches and illustrations
- Choice of three different rig options
- Option of Metric or Imperial dimensions
Price $165 Australian, including postage and packing
PDF Download copy available for $150 Australian
Overseas customers may prefer to purchase from Duckworks